A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||KEO International Consultant|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews and/or processes billing/invoicing and enters data into the accounting databases. May either apply or submit cash applications to the vouchers/invoices.
- Researches and resolves account receivable issues.
- Assists in the year-end Audit process, preparing Audit schedules and answering Audit queries.
- Answers questions from projects, other departments, locations, and divisions regarding various accounting issues and reports, including profit and loss reports. Researches open accounting issues.
- Prepares income statements, balance sheets, and various other accounting statements or financial reports.
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records. Reviews transactions from subsystem to ensure data accurately passed through the various tables and sub-ledgers.
- Analyzes accounting variances and prepares variance explanation reports.
- Analyzes reports and records, making recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures.
- Prepares Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Maintains, records, and reconciles billings and accounts receivables.
- Examines financial statements and documents for conformance with accounting requirements and principles.
- Creates month-end accounting entries and reconciles discrepancies; posts to GL and reviews variances to budget.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include two to four years of related experience and/or training including 2+ years professional level accounting experience, preferably 2+ years experience in general accounting, A/P, A/R clerical, and/or entry-level accountant positions.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is required.
Studying towards a professional accountancy qualification will be viewed favorably.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety, and our people. We embrace diversity and recognize its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.