A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Chief Accountant”.
|Company Name||SKM Air Conditioning LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | ACA|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing SKM financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Prepare and submit the company’s monthly financial results, monthly rolling forecasts and complete the reporting requirements within the deadlines.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Budgetary Control – Analysis of budget variances.
- Monitor the company’s working capital.
- Reconcile cost of sale, billings, and advances to general ledger monthly.
- Maintain accurate and timely Cash Flow data, both current and forecasted.
- Monitor daily cash position.
- Analyze bank activities, recommend cost savings, and administer bank accounts.
- Liaise with banks for all related issues (L/Gs, L/Cs, Credit Facilities…etc).
- Analyze A/R, A/P, and G/L entries and reconciliations.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Review and recommend the credit limits of new and existing customers.
- Develop and maintain internal control, effective accounting system, and policies.
- Improve existing processes and streamline workflows.
- Review and supervise the day-to-day work of finance department staff.
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company’s automated financial systems.
- Liaise with external auditor in completing audits.
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.