A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Cost Engineer”.
|Company Name||Crescent Petroleum|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||7 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project Cost Monthly/ Annual Reports, integration with Drilling Cost Engineer within the Exploration and Production Department (E&P).
- Work Program & Budget (WPB), work in collaboration with Drilling Engineer and Heads of the E&P and Projects department.
- Assist with Compilation AFE’s, and financial reporting.
- Invoice processing and procurement in SAP require checking of project Purchase Requisitions (PR’s) to correct project-specific WBS codes and raising Services Entry Sheets (SES) so as to effect payment to Vendors and Contractors.
- Liaise with Finance for WPB updates annual and monthly, plus preparing monthly accruals and budget transfers.
- Management of Change Process.
- Management of Change (MOC), maintain trend register of changes assist cost engineer, with gaining Project Management approvals.
- Maintain individual Project Staffing plans of all project-specific roles, with reporting on positions planned versus actual positions filled. This also on reporting Project demobilization of personnel as various projects near completion.
- Maintain project risk register as part of the Project Monthly Report.
Minimum Professional Experience Required
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Project Cost Controls & Accounting.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Energy Sector Projects/ Oil & Gas Sectors.
- Experience in SAP-associated Project-related activities is a must.
- Strong Experience in Software is required which is project and finance-related.
Special Requirements and Conditions
- This position requires a critical eye, solid analytical skills, very advanced skills in Excel is a must with excellent attention to detail in order to accurately compile and provide accurate reports and data.
- Advanced understanding of accounting and recoverable cost as associated with typical Oil & Gas companies.
- Advanced understanding of Owners Cost as associated with overheads and staffing.
- Experience with SAP is a must, and experience in Access and accounting systems is desirable.
- Fluency in Arabic would be advantageous when communicating with field-based personnel