A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Controller”.
|Company Name||Muller Phipps Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the preparation of the Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual reporting for P & L, Balance sheet with schedules and cash flow in accordance with Group and Management reporting requirements.
- Providing insightful analysis for trends and exceptions include monthly forecasting and Risk / Opportunities.
- Analyzing the Monthly Management reports with proper supporting schedules and submit to the Local and group system
- Formulating the budgets & forecasts and conducting periodic variance analysis of actual results against the budget.
- To ensure the adequacy of the internal financial controls and recommend changes in consultation with Finance Director in order to achieve the financial objectives.
- Continuous review and up-gradation of the systems, processes, policies & procedures in order to successfully accomplish the organizational objectives.
- To monitor the cash flow cycle and preparing cash flow forecast on monthly basis, reporting on the company’s existing cash position and highlighting any anticipated cash calls (if any) from the partners to meet the operational and development cash needs.
- Preparation of MIS reports including P&L and Balance Sheet to provide feedback to the top management on the financial and operational performance of the company.
- Analyzing the company’s financial and operational performance to ensure the bank covenants are met satisfactorily and highlighting any upcoming risks to avoid any default.
- Oversee management of AR function to ensure timely billing and collection with clear reporting of cash flow position, including the collection of tenant sales and percentage rent billing.
- Responsible for overseeing accounting procedures in accordance with international financial reporting standards.
- Review the progress payment claims from contractors against terms of the contract and project completion.
- Coordinating with internal and external auditors by providing the required information to conclude the audit in a timely manner.
- Bank Recon, GL Scrutiny, Monthly RFR reporting, Daily Finance pack producing, etc.
- Prepare the business plan as and when required.
- Qualified Accountant(CMA/MBA/CPA) with at least 7-year experience as a Financial controller.
- Distribution/Telecom experience is preferable.
- Advance Knowledge in MS office.
- Sage Experience is an advantage.
- BI tools Experience is an advantage.
- Team management and motivation of a finance team.
- Organizational, planning, and interpersonal communication skills.