A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Capital Envelopes|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- To coordinate with all concerned and prepare the Monthly accounts as per the IFRS.
- To prepare the monthly accounts schedules and carry out a periodic update and follow-up.
- To prepare the draft trial balance, P&L, Cash Flow, and Balance sheet in coordination with CFO.
- To prepare the monthly accounts and quarterly audit files with backup documents.
- To ensure the audit timetable is followed and the audit is performed in time.
- To prepare any other report, format letter, and analysis as required by the CFO.
- To monitor the overall collection and attend the weekly receivables meetings and submit dashboard reports on receivables and receivables projections.
- To verify the working for the sales and leasing commission get it approved and incorporate in staff salaries.
- Review, discuss with CFO, finalize and email audit timetable to all Hods and all concerned staff.
- To attend to internal audit requirements and review the accounting policies and procedures and suggest updating in line with IFRS and business requirements.
- Coordinate with purchase / Projects departments and be present at bid opening, bid evaluation meetings where required.
- To assist in the PR approvals, PO reviews.
- To Microsoft dynamics AX issues, coordinate with IT in associated tasks.