A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Executive”.
|Company Name||Sobha Hartland Contracting LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create project accounts in the accounting system.
• Maintain project-related records, including contracts and change orders.
• Authorize access to project accounts.
• Authorize the transfer of expenses into and out of project-related accounts.
• Review and approve supplier invoices related to the project.
• Review and approve timesheets for work related to the project.
• Review and approve overhead charges to be applied to the project.
• Review account totals related to project assets and expenses.
• Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to management.
• Confer with receivables staff regarding unpaid contract billings.
• Report on project profitability to management.
• Report to management on any opportunities for additional billings.
• Report to management regarding the remaining funding available for projects.
• Create or approve all project-related billings to customers.
• Investigate all project expenses not billed to customers.
• Respond to requests for more detail from customers.
• Approve the write-off of any project-related billings that cannot be billed to or collected from customers.
• Close out project accounts upon project completion.
• Create and submit government reports and tax returns related to projects.
• Compile information for internal and external auditors, as required.