A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||GCG Enterprise Solutions|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | ACA|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 28,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and coordinate the Annual Financial Plans (Budgets) as per the Group guidelines.
- Prepare periodical cash flow forecasts and the related placement/sources of surplus/required funds
- Review periodically along with the General Manager the credit policy of the Company and credit limits extended to availed from vendors. To promptly report any unresolved concerns to the Corporate Office.
- Proactive involvement in commercial bids and pricing, contracts management, and company profitability, performance, and sustainability. Finance should be seen as a Business Partner and it is expected that Finance is a key player in the evaluation of commercial decisions.
- Review of the banking facilities of the Company and ensure facilities are in line with the Company’s requirements.
- Manage the working capital and cash flow of the company by ensuring:
- Strong Credit Control is effectively implemented through various measures such as monthly Receivable analysis, utilizing effective automated controls, involving Operations in the analysis.
- Reduce inventory holding without affecting sales operations
- Manage payable days without adversely affecting relationships with vendors.
- Monitor and understand budget variances. Ensure operating costs and capital expenditure incurred are within the approved annual budgets and deliver insights to the business based on the analysis.
- Coordinate with the Corporate Office on the placement/sourcing of surplus/required funds
Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Ensure valid, accurate, and complete books of accounts are maintained.
- Complete monthly closing and preparation of Management Accounts.
- Manage External Audit and Prepare annual financial statements in the statutory format.
- Ensure that updated knowledge of relevant IFRS and accounting standards for UAE and GCC.
- Being proactive in analyzing and reporting business issues to the Management and Corporate Office
- Preparing ad-hoc reports as required by the Management/Corporate Office
Safeguarding of Assets
- Ensure adequate internal controls are in place to safeguard cash, fixed assets, and inventory
- Ensure adequate risk management is in place for the business for inventory, fixed assets, and cash balances
- Ensure safe custody of accounting and financial records, checkbooks, receipt books, current/ post-dated cheques received, guarantees received, office & safe keys, agency & other agreements
Monitoring & Compliance
- Ensure that all accounting transactions are in line with the Group Policies & Procedures
- Ensure that all activities are in accordance with the Delegation of Authority.
- Facilitate the execution of the external/internal auditors’ procedures.
- Ensuring a prompt management response to internal audit reports and control/audit issues identified by external auditors.
- Ensuring that any control weaknesses identified by internal or external auditors are immediately addressed and corrective steps are taken.
Taxation (VAT & Other) and Legal Compliance
- Ensure that updated knowledge of relevant Taxation and other legal requirements (Economic Substance Regulation ESR) for both the UAE and GCC countries where the entity operates.
- Management and Completion of the various returns and requirements which are required by law.
IT & Systems
- Ensure that IT and Finance operate as an enabler that covers both business and financial requirements.
- Identify opportunities to leverage the Oracle ERP to either improve processes, improve controls, or meet new user requirements.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting, Finance, or any related field) along with professional certifications such as CPA, ACA, CMA
Skills & Professional Requirements:
- Previous experience in a business of a similar nature is advantageous
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. Microsoft Excel)
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) / Oracle
- 8+ years of accounting experience with a similar-sized or similar business.
- 5-6 years of experience of leading and managing a medium-sized team