A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||Dubai Medical University Hospital|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA|
|Experience||13 – 15 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||30,000 AED – 35,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Prepare financial statements and produce a budget according to schedule.
- Liaison work with internal and external auditors, banks, and regulatory agencies.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.