A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||13,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling the entire accounting and reporting lifecycle of all Tabby entities.
- Handling day-to-day financial operations such as processing payments to merchants, recording of payouts in the accounting software, resolving payout issues.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with merchants and internal stakeholders for finance-related matters.
- Managing treasury functions and liaising with the banks for various banking needs of the business.
- VAT returns preparation and filing.
- Ensuring compliance with the business policies, procedures, and reporting/regulatory guidelines such as UBO, ESR, etc.
- Implementing internal control measures and process improvements.
- Handling financial statement audits and tax compliance engagements.
- CPA/ACCA/CA qualification.
- 3 to 5 years of working in the UAE in the Accounting and Finance team.
- Good working knowledge of IFRS and UAE VAT law.
- Excellent command of Excel as well as knowledge of ERP Accounting Software.
- Tableau and SQL experience (not required but a big plus).
- A good business partnering mindset.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Worked previously in a fast-paced startup environment or similar would be a bonus.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.