A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounting Intern”.
|Company Name||Sweid & Sweid|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shadowing members of the Accounts Department as they perform their duties;
- Assisting with Data Entry, Filing, and maintaining accurate and complete financial records;
- Activities are related to preparing & issuing Invoices, Debit Notes & Credit Notes, etc., recording, updating, and reconciling related financial information while maintaining complete confidentiality.
- Preparing Supplier, Customer, Bank Reconciliation Statements.
- Fixed Assets verification.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Support Accounts team on daily activities as needed.
- Bachelors in Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel required), database systems, email, and internet, etc.
- Knowledge of Bookkeeping, Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
- Familiar with ERP Accounting Software.
- Strong analytical and synthetical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Attention to detail, very good organizational and time management skills.