A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Silver Oak Properties LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, VAT filling, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record-keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Handle all accounts payable and receivable on a daily basis to make sure each invoice and expense report is accurate.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Manage all accounting transactions by reconciling all business accounts to ensure our records match up and no transaction gets lost or omitted.
- Facilitate all incoming payments and outgoing checks, including printing, obtaining signatures for, and distributing checks as necessary.
- Follow up with vendors for accounts payable and keep in touch as needed for collections and timely bill payments.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual reports using standard best practices and assist in monthly, quarterly, annual closings.
- Assist the real estate team or other staff with accounting-related duties as needed.
- Ensure timely bank payments while complying with financial policies and regulations.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements and report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Conduct regular audit of financial transactions and documents.
- Other accounting tasks as per the company’s requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Proficient in software like Tally, Quickbooks, Zoho, etc.