A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Management Accountant”.
|Company Name||Danway Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | ACA|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily finance operation activities of 2 entities within the group.
- Be responsible for the month-end closing activities, including posting journal entries, calculation of revenue for each project, cost allocation, review of contracts, etc.
- Prepare the financial pack as per the current practices – this includes monthly/quarterly P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statements, Project P&L, Forecast, and Segment P&L.
- Assist in the preparation of annual statutory Financial Statements.
- Ensure supporting schedules/reconciliations are available for Balance Sheet items.
- Ensure that sales invoices of projects are issued on time.
- Resolve queries from clients by investigating the issue and coordinating with other departments.
- Monitor daily bank activities and AR collection status.
- Prepare a bi-monthly schedule of payments to vendors.
- Design and ensure that proper controls are in place for the preparation of Financial Statements.
- Prepare financial schedules that may be required by department managers.
- Respond to queries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor the status of projects under the entity to be managed.
- Supervise the daily task and career plan of the Finance Assistant.
- Propose initiatives to improve the efficiency of the existing processes.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget/monthly rolling forecast.
- Coordinate with IT support in resolving issues that may arise in ERP.
- Conduct periodic checks to ensure that the ERP database is properly maintained.
- Handle other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.