A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced “Service Technician“.
- Education in a mechanical or electrical-related discipline or equivalent technical work experience from the automotive industry or a related industry Aeronautics, Engines, Electrical, Marine, Aviation, other mechanics or industrial mechanic, etc.)
- Ability to learn and adapt to a changing environment while delivering on performance KPIs
- You are expected to have a strong motivation to develop your skills, knowledge and demonstrate a performance mindset
- Ability to collaborate and succeed in a dynamic team environment, contributing positively to the collective environment and team spirit
- Motivated to work in a high-paced, dynamic environment that constantly evolves by introducing new technology and work methods
- Excellent communication skills in English are essential and an ability to translate technical concerns to our customers
- A passion for Tesla, serving as an advocate and brand ambassador to our customers
- A valid driver’s license and maintain a clean driving record
- Perform repairs and maintenance on all types of Tesla vehicles, either with or without supervision depending on skill level
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of Tesla vehicle systems and subsystems
- Clean and detail vehicles when needed, inspecting vehicles prior to customer delivery either after a completed service or the delivery of new cars
- Collaborate with Senior Technicians in their work and move towards more complicated tasks as part of your development, continuously learning and developing your knowledge and skills
- Operate a variety of hand-powered and motorized shop tools, calibrating and inspecting equipment
- Work across teams, engaging with other technicians and service center staff to solve problems and establish best practice
- Support other service centers as needed
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organizing workload and meeting deadlines
- Work as cost-effectively as possible and keep a tidy workspace
- Follow all Tesla specified repair guidelines to the accepted quality levels, following safety instructions at all times
- Maintain accurate records of time, expenses, and materials
- When required, meet the customer in a mobile service vehicle and carry out repairs, ensuring an excellent mobile service experience by going the extra mile
At Tesla, our Service Technicians are the backbone of our Service operations, who consistently deliver a revolutionary and exceptional experience to Tesla customers every day and support our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
As an Associate Service Technician, you will carry out a wide range of technical vehicle repairs, both with and without supervision, as well as focusing on the continuous development of your technical skills. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help ensure an equally innovative service to customers.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and smart working. You should have a passion for the brand and the ability to build on your technical skillset and thrive in a team environment.