A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced “Graduate Engineer”.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science from an accredited university
- Recent graduate or have 1 year experience in engineering / data science related field
As a Graduate Engineer at GE Aviation’s Middle East Technology Centre, the candidate would be assigned to support project work within the scope of the Engineering team, whose primary focus is utilizing Data, Analytics and On-Wing Repair Technologies to deliver improved outcomes for customers who operate GE Aviation products in the region.
As the 18 month program progresses, the candidate would be expected to accept greater responsibilities up to assuming a lead role in a specific customer engagement later in the program, to be chosen based on business priorities at the time.
The program will cover content in the following areas;
- High bypass turbofan engine familiarization
- Data analysis through visualizing, interpreting and using engine related data generated from aircraft operations to solve problems
- Support in development of predictive analytics used to improve customer planning and operations
- Experience on aircraft engine maintenance process though time within engine shop environment, gaining familiarity with physical hardware conditions and management of repair & overhaul processes
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of computer programming languages (e.g. Python, R)
- Fast learner with positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well within a team
Salary Range: (10,000 AED – 15,000 AED)
Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply?