Finance Manager Jobs in Dubai
A well-known and well-reputed company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for finance manager.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Chartered Accountant (or similar qualification)
4/5 years’ experience in Automotive dealership or retail environment
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalized CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviors, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Financial Statements & Accounting / Reporting Standards / Group Accounting Policies
- Coordinate with Group Finance for Preparation of Financial Statements at Legal Entity level.
- Assists the Finance Manager in review of the existing accounting policies and help in drafting / amending them and creating accounting policies for automotive specific areas.
- Assisting with the implementation of new accounting policy requirements through producing detailed technical analysis and contributing to Group discussions as subject matter expert.
- Prepare and present accounting training sessions to the Finance & Operations teams where applicable on IAS, Accounting Policies and IFRS.
As a member of Al Futtaim Shared Service (AFSS) R2R team: Support the management on:
- Review / revision of existing account policies and creation / drafting of new accounting policies.
- Finance Transformation – Streamlining the associate activities into R2R & Controlling categories
- Creating a robust Financial controlling framework
- Creating an Effective / efficient R2R framework covering Close, Certify & Compliance activities
- Ensure financial records are correct and support external audit.
- Regular Trial Balance review and Balance Sheet substantiation.
- Robust, timely and accurate Financial planning and Reviews
- Provide Commercial and analytical support
Finance Transformation / Overseas Support
- Review and Segregate the activities performed by associates into R2R, Controlling & FP&A.
- Provide support for overseas entities by reviewing the current processes and sharing best practices and processes in improving the standards.
Monthly Closing and GL Reviews
- To lead closing of books on a monthly basis with other AFSS teams and ensure recognition of robust financials within the group timelines.
- Drive continuous improvement in monthly closing activities to ensure quality financials for business units.
Balance Sheet substantiation / Trial Balance Reviews
- Carry out detailed review of key automotive accounts in Trial Balance and ensure substantiation of balances appearing against it.
Robust Record to Report process
- Ensure robust R2R process through
- Standardizing the accounting process,
- Regular key account reconciliations,
- Improved Fixed Asset management,
- Improve month-end process & related reporting.
Five Year Plan / Budget / Quarterly Reviews
- Facilitate automotive business management and Business finance teams on preparation of Five year plans/ Annual Budget/ Quarterly reviews on Balance sheet for business units.
- Ensure adherence to group reporting timelines and BPC up-dation to facilitate timely and quality reviews.
: (7000 AED – 10,000 AED)
Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply?