Staff Nurse- OPD
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced “Staff Nurse- OPD”.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing of at least three (3) years duration from an accredited institute/college/university.
- Fulfill the Current Dubai Healthcare City Licensing Requirements as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum five (5) years clinical nursing experience in OPD/ Surgeries preferably in a JCI accredited facility.
Certification and Licensure
- Valid and current professional Nursing license from country of origin
- Qualify for DHCC nursing licensure requirements
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support training
Job Specific Skills and Abilities
- Positive, enthusiastic and motivated individual
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Experience in documenting electronic medical record is an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent command of English Language (Spoken and Written). Arabic language skills (spoken) is an asset
- Assure quality care by adhering to standards set by the physicians
- Provide care education to patients in person or over the phone
- Ensure that all reports/documentation required by the physician are available prior to appointments.
- Review physicians’ clinic and surgery schedules in advance for adequate patient flow planning and updates.
- Liaise with Procurement to assist in maintaining stock levels of consumables in the Medical Center.
Salary Range: (5000 AED – 7000 AED)
Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply?