A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced “Visual Designer”.
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or similar.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Visual Designer, or similar.
- A complete portfolio of visual design examples.
- Advanced proficiency in visual design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite’s InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Exceptional creative abilities as reflected in original visual designs.
- Extensive experience in determining visual design preferences and meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional ability to collaborate on visual design projects and integrate feedback.
- Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Consulting with the project team and determining visual design preferences and expectations.
- Designing original graphics with unique colors, shapes, and typography fonts
- Refining the output of paint and hand-draw applications by using visual design software.
- Enhancing digital images, including the application of contrasts and gradients.
- Submitting visual design concepts for brainstorming and approval in a timely manner.
- Meeting with the project team for feedback and editing designs, when required.
- Collaborating with Tech developers in aligning visual designs with website functionalities.
- Developing prototypes to uniformly integrate logos and brand images to other products and platforms, including social media.
- Keeping track of advancements in visual design technologies and applications, as well as industry trends.
To be successful as a Visual Designer, you should exhibit experience in visual design and the ability to contribute creative expertise to brainstorming sessions. Outstanding Visual Designers are team players who apply their creativity to varied design requirements.
Salary Range: (8,000 AED – 10,000 AED)
Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply?