A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
|Company Name||DP World|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||13,500 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Strong professional communicational skills in order to deal with SSL clients informing them about the status of their shipments.
- Fast and quality responses to any inquiries from customers, overseas agents, and vendors in regards to shipments, pricing requests, and questions related to freight forwarding.
- Responsible for timely completion of import and export jobs into the freight forwarding automation system.
- Detailed knowledge about UAE customs procedures and regulations and being able to provide SSL clients with high-end advice regarding the required import and export documentation.
- Responsible for accurate billing process following the client’s individual price agreements and ensuring timely and professional communication of the invoice towards the clients.
- The first point of reference towards the clients in regards to providing suitable advice and answering questions regarding the best possible logistics solutions tailored to their freight requirements.
- Being responsible to provide basic air- and sea freight quotations to ad-hoc clients in order to provide a fast response to their rate requests.
- Communicate with the origin and/or destination offices and agents in regards to pricing requests and follow up daily for any pending jobs and inquiries until completed.
- Liaising and coordination with suppliers and 3rd party logistics vendors in order to arrange jobs outsourced to them on behalf of SSL.
- Correct and complete data entry into SSL CargoWise Freight Forwarding Operational platform.
- Coordination with carriers, vendors, and customers in regards to the event of any missing and/or damaged shipments and handling of claims in regards to damage and/or lost shipments.
- Coordination with clearance department for all import/export shipments
- Effectively interact with all internal departments and external parties.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.