A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Orient Irrigation Services|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 3,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Accounting, analysis, and preparation of the monthly reporting (P&L / SOFP).
- Can Assist in the preparation of financial statements, evaluating CAPEX investments, business planning, budgeting, forecasting, project costing and control, and asset management.
- Preparation, presentation, and monitoring of Monthly reporting, analysis with the Management.
- Coordinate with other functions and Internal Departments to ensure completeness of the requirements for monthly/year-end reporting, Long Term Plan, Budgeting, and Audit are met adequately.
- Can Assist in Cost Accounting, Management Accounting & Costing related assignments.
- Posting JV, making prepaid/accrual schedules, Account/Bank reconciliation, control account clearing, and related works.
- Support management by providing accurate and timely information for decision-making.
- Other Adhoc works as and when assigned including replacing of other team members on leave. Take initiative for improving processes.
- Ensure adherence to compliance processes and guidelines specific to the position’s roles and responsibilities.
- Setup projects in Xero/Project Module with WBS structures; enter approved owner contract change orders; review of owner contracts.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.