A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Internal Auditor”.
|Company Name||Bahmani Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CMA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 8,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 199 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Annual Tickets|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Perform the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document the process.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Must have experience in the SOP process and ERP implementation.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.