A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “General Accountant”.
|Company Name||Al Ali Construction and Development LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
|Location||Ras Al Khaimah|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Taking reporting of all accounting activities and reporting to the chief accountant with final information without mistake.
- Doing the accounts finalization and providing assistance to audit.
- Conducting all sorts of reconciliation in accounts for retail and wholesale business.
- Doing the end-to-end receivables management.
- Managing company’s cash flow.
- Should have at least a bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance.
- Preferably with additional certification in accounting.
- Experience in handling Tally and one more ERP – almost fully controlled by the candidate.
- Experience in Stock reconciliation and profitability management.
- Strong background in customer receivables follow-up and recovery.
- Strong advanced excel skills and experience.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.