A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Receivable Accountant”.
|Company Name||Fam Properties|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Verify all received payments and post the necessary entries.
- Preparing and dispatching receipts.
- Prepare a monthly bank reconciliation.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and correctly posted.
- Support the management during statutory and internal audits.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with business/accounting/finance degree.
- 2-3 years relevant AR experience.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, ability to explain financial concepts to non-financial team members.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Have the ability to prioritize tasks and meet multiple deadlines.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.