A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Payable Executive”.
|Company Name||Dubai Parks and Resorts – LEGOLAND ®|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CMA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Ensure that invoices are coded correctly and approved in line with the Delegation of Authority.
- Collaborate with the procurement team to initiate order processing.
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services against purchase orders and delivery notes.
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry.
- Reconcile supplier statements on a regular basis.
- Set up invoices for payment and ensure any discount opportunities are realized.
- Ensures that all the necessary documents are completed and approved before payments are executed.
- Securely maintain confidential supplier information and verify change requests from suppliers.
- Prepare the weekly payment run, ensuring the timing is scheduled to maximize credit terms and submit for approval.
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and respond to inquiries.
- Ensure new supplier forms are completed for all new suppliers.
- Assist with the month-end closing process to ensure timely, accurate financial data that is in compliance with IFRS and company accounting policies.
- Assist in the internal and external audits as required.
- Understands the balance sheet and P/L impact of account activity including classifications of financial statement line items.
- Identifies ways to improve productivity and data quality and assist in preparing business and process flow documents.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.