A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Executive”.
|Company Name||Benchmark Factory|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 5,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal targets, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
- Manage, develop, coach, control, and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales targets and KPI targets are met.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward, and individual recognition.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company & relationship with them.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics.
- Provide daily reports of field sales success and communicate VOC data to superiors.
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process.
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications, and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and execute a territory plan.
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans.
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts, and activities and will document customer interactions.
- Prepare to report as needed.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.