A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Manager Finance”.
|Company Name||BPG Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | ACA|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- The ideal candidate will manage a lean team of accountants and HR/Admin should be a digital native, with capabilities in budgeting, reporting, negotiation, forecasting & advising on the financial aspects of the business.
- Most importantly she/he should be 100% reliable, practical and solutions-oriented.
- The ability to work seamlessly with peers and present to the Board of Directors or the Management Team, comprising international and senior executives will be essential.
- The successful candidate would have a minimum of 8 to 10 years of post-professional qualification experience.
- The candidate should ideally be an MBA or CA/CPA.
- Be responsible for providing financial, clerical, and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate payment of accounts under his or her control.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.