A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Housekeeping Attendant”.
|Company Name||Nehal Hotels|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Intermediate|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||1,000 AED – 2,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Food | Accommodation will be Provided|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Change bed linen and make beds.
- Replace used towels.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Vacuum carpets.
- Dust furniture.
- Replenish bath care products (e.g. soap and shampoo).
- Clean public areas, like corridors.
- Report any technical issues and maintenance needs.
- Address guests’ queries (e.g. on additional services).
- Help guests retrieve lost items.
- Ensure all assigned rooms are clean and tidy by the end of the shift.
- Follow hotel security guidelines.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.