A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Dermatologist”.
|Company Name||Proto Clinic|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Conduct complete skin examinations.
- Record patient’s health history.
- Examines and diagnoses disorders and diseases of the human skin.
- Consults with patients to determine dermatological and cosmetic concerns and advising treatments and performing related procedures.
- Provide liposuction treatment to patients.
- Evaluate patients to determine eligibility for cosmetic procedures such as liposuction, laser resurfacing, and microdermabrasion.
- Provide dermabrasion or laser abrasion to treat atrophic scars, elevated scars, or other skin conditions.
- Prescribe hormonal agents or topical treatments.
- Perform skin surgery to improve appearance, make early diagnoses, or control diseases such as skin cancer.
- Diagnose and treat pigmented lesions such as common acquired nevi, congenital nevi,
- Dysplastic nevi, Spitz nevi, blue nevi, and melanoma.
- Eligibility letter preferably DHCC license or DHA or MOH
- Job Knowledge: Botox, fillers, laser procedures, chemical peeling, Comprehensive training in performing skin surgeries including cosmetic procedures
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.