A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Safe Water Chemicals LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | ACA|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Complete general ledger operations.
- Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare analysis of accounts as requested.
- Assist with year-end closings.
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Prepare tax computations and returns.
- Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts.
- Payroll administration.
- Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences.
- Account/bank reconciliations.
- Review and process expense reports.
- Assist with the preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare journal entries to general ledger accounts.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.