A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||The Entertainer|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Be responsible for providing financial, clerical, and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate payment of accounts under his or her control.
- Generate sales invoices based on company requirements.
- Process and book Complementary sales.
- Manage accounts payable booking expenses and making sure all accounts are reconciled also arranging payment with the treasury.
- Handle bank reconciliations.
- Liaise with the credit control team on a regular basis.
- Handle other Ad hoc activities as required.
- Manage the booking of B2B sales revenue, ensuring correctness as per audit requirement.
- Manage booking and checking of Company’s Credit Card transactions and making sure all cards are reconciled.
- Manage booking and checking of employees’ expense claims.
- Prepare month-end schedules.
- Prepare VAT Return documentation and schedule.
- Manage the booking of online daily sales.
- Familiar with financial accounting packages.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.