A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Chr Hansen|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CIA | CPA|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Review invoices per purchase order issued or agreed on rates and terms.
- Verify expenses claims as per guidelines prior to approval to the line manager.
- Uploading and Posting of expenses to the system.
- Input VAT codes as required.
- Request for Cheque – local suppliers.
- Request for the transfer – other suppliers, Inter-company.
- Administers office petty cash requirements.
- Posting of payment in the SAP system and the clear vendor against payment.
- Inform vendor for Cheque collection and inquire about another discrepancy in the invoice.
- Posting of customer payment to the SAP system and clearing of invoices against payment including prepayments.
- Customer payment coordination with the Head office.
- Updating the overdue list and send the weekly overdue reports.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.