A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||IME Marine Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Provide customers quotation and invoices.
- Cashier functions, verification of receipts, and petty cash backs.
- Tax IIT declarations (based on country regulations).
- Updating the list price in the database and reporting price changes to Agents and Inspectors.
- Reconciling all OMCS bank accounts around the world in USD and local currency.
- Verification of accounting records (intercompany).
- Send Electronic Correspondence when is requested by the management.
- Sending monthly reports to the flags (issued certificates, records of ships).
- Provide support during internal and external audits, either accounting or quality.
- Comply with KPI`s indicators assigned by organization and report in due time to Head of Department(s) and Top Management.
- Support the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System in the company by designing new procedures or adjustments to existing in the department.
- Strong understanding of accounting and finance.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.