A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Safe Water Chemicals|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | ACA|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- The candidate is required to perform the following duties but not limited to that.
- Payable Function, Receivable function, GL function, and Petty cash handling.
- Bank entries & bank reconciliation.
- Assisting in preparation of VAT working and filing.
- Assist chief accountant for monthly closing and preparation of MIS.
- Preparation of vendor aging report, customer aging report, etc.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.