A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Assistant”.
|Company Name||Al Nabooda|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Budget preparation.
- Monitor and analyze the cost of projects.
- Cost control and variance analyses.
- Accounts payable experience (approvals, invoice booking, payments, and reconciliations).
- Handling full audit on projects and report any anomalies.
- Set and enhance audit procedures and guidelines
- Production of management accounts.
- Perform financial analysis.
- Assist in financial forecasting (on a quarterly and ad hoc basis).
- Prepare monthly management reports and report any anomalies.
- Maintain up-to-date management accounting records.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and reporting.
- Ensure timely recording of expenditure in the accounting system.
- Ensure that reconciliations are carried out and followed up on a timely and regular.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.