A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounting Intern”.
|Company Name||Stella Stays|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||0 – 1 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||2,000 AED – 3,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Support the monthly financial reporting and close process, including the preparation of routine and non-routine journal entries and adjustments.
- Prepare and maintain account reconciliations for balance sheet accounts assigned.
- Partner with cross-functional business partners to manage and improve existing accrual and close processes.
- Perform financial statement analysis and document meaningful explanations for fluctuations to assist management with business decisions.
- Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Assist with accounting projects, including implementation of key financial systems, internal controls, close efficiency, audit readiness, and reporting.
- You’re an accomplished graduate who is self-driven.
- B.A. or B.S. in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a closely related discipline.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, with the ability to manipulate and digest large amounts of data required.
- Added plus for experience in Quickbooks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player works well independently while knowing when to speak up for help.
- Excellent time and self-management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Capable of handling multiple projects in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment.
- Have a genuine “I Can do!” attitude.
- Able to introduce innovations and think outside-the-box.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.