A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “General Accountant”.
|Company Name||The Arts Club|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Regular follow up with customers for payment and details. Communicating with customers with regards to the account information such as credit limit, net outstanding, payment terms, etc.
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and payment requests.
- Processing transactions for petty cash access and ensuring balance sheet reconciliations are carried out every week.
- Readying cheques for payment and ensuring all Accounting letters are posted daily.
- Verifying financial calculations and accurately inputting them into the accounting system.
- Filing functions – ensuring all relevant documentation is stored in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensuring the Company adheres to standard practices within a given industry and all financial activities are conducted within the parameters of any local tax laws.
- Daily Bank Reconciliation.
- Compliance – Ensure all bank transactions comply with international regulations and sanctions programs to maintain a healthy banking relationship.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.