A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Hello Chef|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 3,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Preparation of monthly Board Reporting Packs on a timely basis.
- Preparation of monthly management commentary on a timely basis.
- Competitive analysis & benchmarking on at least a quarterly basis.
- Weekly metrics reported on time.
- Quarterly recommendations/initiatives that lead to cost savings and process improvements.
- Managing accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Preparing and analysis of supplier accounts and producing monthly reports.
- Take ownership of process improvement and/or technology implementation projects.
- Support smooth running of monthly cross-functional KPI dashboards.
- Managing end to end bookkeeping functions.
- Maintain balance sheet schedules and reconciliations.
- Supporting the finance team lead with month-end closing.
- Supporting auditors with external audits.
- Execute various CEO support tasks as required.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.