A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Executive”.
|Company Name||Omni Clouds|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests.
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices.
- Sort, code, and match invoices.
- Set invoices up for payment.
- Enter and upload invoices into the system.
- Track expenses and process expense reports.
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments.
- Prepare and perform check runs.
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions.
- Prepare an analysis of accounts.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Maintain vendor files.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Produce monthly reports.
- Assist with month-end closing.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Maintain accurate historical records.
- Maintain the confidentiality of organizational information.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.