A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Azco Real Estate Brokers LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Preparing Daily Bank/ Cash Balance Report
- Making monthly & cumulative Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account for the company.
- Writing outstanding reports of creditors, statutory liabilities such as payment of interest.
- Coordinating with Auditors for an audit of the company.
- Supervising salary payments to laborers & calculating liability in salary payment of employees.
- Conceptualizing, implementing, and supervising general ledger and financial reporting processes and on time compliance of accounting standards.
- Establishing documented systems, policies, desk manuals, and procedures in finance and accounts, establishment and implementation of accounting controls.
- Masters in Finance degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in conceptualizing and implementing financial procedures, including working capital
- management, internal financial controls, and costing and establishing process & controls
- Proficient in handling all financial operations as well as trust & government audits & tax functions and preparing reports thereon.
- Deft in conceptualizing and implementing financial procedures and actively involved in the maintenance & finalization of accounts.
- An effective leader with excellent communication, team building & relationship management skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.