A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Marine Ship Chandlers|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 9,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Responsible for the operation of all accounting systems and records, including, but not limited to intercompany invoices and reconciliation, expenditures, account receivables follow up, accounts receivable collection, inventory, assets, payroll, cut off, payments, bank reconciliation.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly and year-end closing.
- Prepare the following reports on a monthly basis.
- Profit or Loss Statement.
- Balance sheet.
- Cash flow statement.
- Receivables Ageing reports.
- Payables / Intercompany reports.
- Monitor compliance with international accounting principles (IFRS), company procedures, and local regulations.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Analyze transactional processes and identify areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved.
- Prepare and analyze all accounts periodically and assist in budget and forecast process. (strong Financial Analysis skills are needed).
- Development of operational procedures and documentation of data flow.
- Accounting Master Data Management (JDE Chart of accounts).
- Booking / Posting of AP/ AR Invoices and AP/AR closing.
- Well versed with monthly closing (FDME/HFM and related flows).
- Coordinate with other departments and provide valuable information and feedback.
- Make sure all bills regardless of personal and company are settled on time.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.