A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “SAP FICO Consultant”.
|Company Name||Mind Pool Technology|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||9,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Must have completed at least 3-5 end-to-end implementations Experience on FICO. With a strong understanding of Business Requirements, Business Process flows.
- Working Experience in SAP Real-estate module to handle the integration issues between SAP and Salesforce CRM system.
- Good understanding of SAP Bank communication module to support BCM implementation project.
- Good working experience of automatic postdated cheque (AR & AP) solution and cheque implementation.
- Handle SAP funds management support independently.
- Must have knowledge of DME Configuration for XML, Flat files, and other formats and experience in configuring automatic bank reconciliation process.
- Good working experience in Electronic bank reconciliation process implementation and support.
- Good working experience in Credit Management and Bank communication management.
- Expertise in Cross Module Integration.
- Middle East experience- preferred.
- Fiori Knowledge – preferred.
- Government / Pubic sector and / Utility Industry is an Advantage.
- Candidate Should have strong knowledge of New GL, Asset Accounting, AP, AR, and Bank.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.