A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Payroll Executive”.
|Company Name||MBM Dubai|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Responsible for preparing, processing & distributing monthly payroll for workers by integrating all data which impacts payroll calculation.
- Having experience in handling payroll of workers working at different business activities.
- Maintain timesheets in Ms. Excel. (Manually)
- Coordinating with Site Admins, Site HR Co-ordinators for daily timesheets of the workers.
- Responsible for maintaining payroll records & salary distributions of workers.
- Visiting the construction sites for auditing as and when required.
- Interacting with workers at site for any type of payroll-related grievances.
- Forwarding the payroll details to the accounts department for preparing invoices to be sent to the clients.
- Calculating the Overtime pay, Full & Final Settlements (End of service benefit) & Annual Vacation pay, Cash advance, etc.
- Ensuring all payroll documentation is duly filed for audit requirements and in compliance with company compensation & benefits policy.
- Make sure all bills regardless of personal and company are settled on time.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.