A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Internal Auditor”.
|Company Name||Velo Siaims|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Perform audits of allocated business and risk areas using advanced auditing techniques and data analytics.
- Plan audit engagements and prepare documents including Audit Planning Memo, Terms of Reference (TOR), and Risk Assessment of the auditable entity for approval by Audit Management.
- Conduct detailed walk-throughs of assigned areas with auditees and identify process/design gaps and deviations from documented processes.
- Identify, analyze and evaluate audit evidence, detect and track errors, streamline risk assessment, and search for potential loopholes and vulnerabilities to arrive at reasonable conclusions
- Perform high quality, well-documented audit fieldwork in accordance with Internal Audit methodology and IIA standards within strict timelines.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.