A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “General Accountant”.
|Company Name||United Green|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Prepare statutory and management accounts and perform variance Analysis.
- Maintain a strong focus on cash management inclusive of cashflow forecast and payment processes.
- Project costing in a close working relationship with active project teams.
- To optimize the management reporting at the project, department, and company level.
- Assist with financial Budgeting and Forecasting processes.
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations and risk analysis.
- Participate in internal and external financial audits.
- Advanced Excel and an affinity for detail-oriented numerical tasks.
- Oracle experience would be heavily favored.
- An ability to work with and influence colleagues within and outside of the department, whilst working as a team player within a high-performing team.
- Maintaining accounts receivable/Payable files and records.
- Producing monthly financial and management reports.
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or inquiries.
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.