A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “General Accountant”.
|Company Name||BSH Walls and Floors|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded in the Tally system.
- Organize Supplier Payments (Local & International) & other account payments in co-ordination with HOD, liaising with Overseas/Local vendors regarding invoices, Statements, Remittance, and Reconciliation of account statements.
- Management of Accounts Receivables: Booking & submission of Sales Invoice, get acknowledgment copy of the invoice, AR follows up, reconciliation, arrange Cheque collection, making manual receipt, and record receipt entry in tally.
- Banks online transactions & remittances on a day-to-day basis. Liaising with Bankers on transaction matters & Bank reconciliation on a weekly basis.
- Cross-checking all Goods Received Note (stock & non-stock) and assisting for Invoicing & recording.
- Co-ordination with Intra & inter depts. for the completion of accounting procedures on a timely basis.
- Processing of monthly payroll and WPS and Ensure the accuracy of working on employee terminal benefits and processing.
- Cross-checking, review, and posting of all data entry transactions: – Petty cash, Credit Card entries, monthly closing entries, recording of utility bills like Etisalat, DU, Eppco, Salik & DEWA. Reconciliation of General Accounts. Account payables, Accounts Receivables, CDR A/C & Banks.
- Individual wise monthly reports to tech dept. on monthly expenses posted for employees/consumables.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.