A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||Bin Butti Group Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||6 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Provide leadership for all aspects of regular financial transaction processing and reconciliation process.
- Supervise the credit control process and ensure proper cash management and banking functions.
- Supervise and mentor the personnel of the finance department.
- Lead the annual planning, budgeting and forecasting process.
- Provide strategic inputs to the management and identify revenue opportunities and formulate cost saving strategies.
- Internal MIS reporting to management and to head office.
- Manage external audit requirements, ensure proper implementation of recommendations.
- Review Internal procedures and suggest internal checks and controls.
- Handle all compliance and AML functions.
- The preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting activities (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement) in accordance with IFRS.
- Financial results for local legal entities are accurately reported and on a timely basis, including annual local IFRS statutory accounts; quarterly Board / Executive Committee reports and quarterly regulatory returns.
- Review of the Balance Sheet (including accounts where judgment is required, e.g., VAT provisions, employee liabilities).
- To ensure that VAT entries are appropriately stated – also to be responsible for the filing of returns, assisted by tax expert services from within the Group.
- Accounting systems & approval matrices regarding significant transactions.
- Input to all legal entity restructuring activity (including liquidations) and to review and approve resulting journals.
- Liaison with Internal Audit and review reports, resolving control issues where appropriate.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Coordinate with other departments and provide valuable information and feedback.
- Make sure all bills regardless of personal and company are settled on time.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.