A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Cashier”.
|Company Name||Emirates National Schools|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||2,500 AED – 3,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Collection and record of income from fees and charges.
- Petty Cash custodianship for the Campus.
- Update Cashier Book daily and reconcile to the physical cash balance.
- Prepare General Ledger Journals for Cashier transactions.
- Ensure all cash advances are accounted for within a reasonable timeframe and with sufficient documentation.
- Ensure availability of sufficient funds.
- General Administration duties including filing.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.