A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Manager Accounts”.
|Company Name||AW Rostamani Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CMA|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||16,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Custodian of Internal and External Vendor Invoicing and related Payments.
- Process improvements & Internal Controls related to the Payables function.
- Ensure smooth and timely month close activities on data recording and analysis with adequate schedule back up’s.
- Overseeing Fixed Assets & Accounts reconciliation.
- Adherence to the VAT rules and LAW on Input Credit related to Invoice Booking.
- Providing relevant Inputs on Budgeted related packs.
- Strong Coordination with cross functions.
- Manage ad-hoc requirements from Management/Business/Auditors etc.
- Post-graduate/ACCA/CIMA/CA or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Payables function for CA and Minimum of 10 years of experience in Payables function for others.
- Ability to lead and manage a mid-size team.
- Strong Focus on Accounting data analysis.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle/SAP.
- Excellent MS Office and Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.