A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Recovery Advisers|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Prepare month-end report closing of Accounts Payable, VAT, Accruals, Provisions.
- Prepare all payroll reports and Journal vouchers as per the standards.
- Oversee aspects of audit fieldwork and completion.
- Setting costing and suggesting pricing based on benchmarks for new assignments.
- Coordinate with other departments and provide valuable information and feedback.
- Make sure all bills regardless of personal and company are settled on time.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.