A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Chestertons Middle East|
|Qualification||ACCA | CPA | CA | ICAEW|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Bank reconciliation and reporting.
- General filing and office support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the same role.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements.
- Maintain a systematic and organized file of all auditing books.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.