A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ACA | ICAEW|
|Experience||5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,500 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Apply Now : [email protected]
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Preparation of annual budget and variance analysis on monthly basis.
- Preparation of monthly cash flow projection.
- Quarterly VAT submission.
- Coordinating with marketing department and clinic for sales promotions
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions.
- Recording, classifying, and summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with IFRS.
- Bringing to the attention of the management any abnormality in the business operation.
- Computation and payment of staff salaries on a monthly basis.
- Advising and assisting the management in the compilation and control of the central budget.
- Reconciliation of bank statements and coordinating with banks for banking relationships.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.